Free Fact Sheets
You can download an overview on Brain Health and Neuroplasticity from this web-link .... [Factsheet File]
Alternatively, if you would like a more detailed version of our Brain Health Fact Sheet. It’s also free. Just send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our ongoing Consultations include Presentations and Q&A on many topics, some examples of which include :
· A factual overview of the biology of our brains (in simple to understand language)
· Neuroplasticity – the positive and negative effects as caused by our lifestyles and how we can improve this
· Dementia facts and risk reduction activities that we can all do
· What a personal brain health plan should cover
· How to find and interpret the latest scientific research (beyond the media headlines)
· The leading strategies that the USA & UK Govt Health Institutions are adopting
To make a booking enquiry and schedule a mutually convenient time please e-mail : email@example.com
Finally, a state-of-the-art fitness service dedicated to maintaining your peak performance in the second half of life.
Please Contact Us if you would like a
Free Presentation on “The Science of Brain Plasticity”.
This presentation is free and there is no further obligation on your part. We are happy to provide you with an overview of Brain Plasticity and how to apply it’s principles. This is the Science behind ..... Use “IT” or Lose “IT” ..... and this presentation will cover :
· What is “IT” ? ..... (the biology of the brain & neuroplasticity)
· How is “IT” being effectively applied ? ..... (e.g. improving memory)
· What does “IT” mean for me ? ..... (as everybody’s needs differ)
· How do I go about doing “IT” ? ..... (making it practical & effective)